STUDY > WHISPERS IN THE NIGHT
Help! I see dead people
How often have you dreamed about people who were important in your life, but are now dead?
This is actually very common – but it doesn’t mean that you are a psychic, medium, or anything else in that line.
There are a few things that it is important to bear in mind when you are trying to understand a dream that someone who’s dead appears in.
- Dreams are symbolic, so the person may be symbolising something else. For example, if one of your grandparents appear in your dream then they can commonly represent part of your heritage or a characteristic that has been handed down to you through your family line.
- Has the person died recently? If you answer ‘yes’ to this question then the reason for you dreaming about them could be quite different. In order to deal with your grief in a healthy way, you need to process what has happened and sometimes that can be too painful to deal with while you are awake. Dreaming about the person can be part of your grieving and may continue for some time after the person has died. In experiences I have come across these dreams usually stop when you dream about letting the person ‘go’.
- Occasionally, you might dream about someone who has died because you have a tie to what happened at the time of their death. You might feel guilty or maybe even responsible for the death. Dreaming about the dead person may show that you are not dealing with what happened in a way that is healthy for you. If this is the case you might need to seek help so that eventually you can come to terms with what happened and be able to move on.
I hope this gives you peace and helps you understand what may, or may not be happening if you dream about people who are dead.
In my next blog I will start exploring what it means if people die in your dreams. But that’s for the next post.
In the meantime ….
Featured Dream Interpretation Packages
One to One Dream Coaching
Receive email feedback on your interpretation. There will be 3 return emails for each dream and interpretation sent in.
- 5 Dreams
- Valid for 12 months
£50 per 5 x dreams
One-to-one Dream Mentoring
These one on one bespoke sessions are aimed at helping you develop skills in dream interpretation.
- 3 x I – hour mentoring sessions via Zoom
- Exclusive access to Lead Dream Interpreter
- Valid for 12 months
£60 per 3 sessions
Friends of Dream House
For a monthly contribution you will be able to access restricted areas of the website with content designed just for you. In addition, there is:
- Monthly webinars
- Discount on shop purchases
- First option to join Dream House team at events